- Do what you want, because either way you're gonna piss somebody off.
- Never take things too seriously.
- Invest in friendships.
- Don't be afraid to speak up.
- Ask questions...lot's of questions.
- Don't worry about the opinions of others.
- Take time off if you need it.
- Drink water instead.
- Wear what makes you feel good.
- Forgiveness is more important than your ego.
- Don't let hair dressers touch your eyebrows.
- It's okay to be on a different path than what's expected of you.
- Invest your time in the things you love.
- Never take anything for granted.
- It's okay to cry sometimes.
- Karma is real.
- Expand your horizons.
- Try new things.
- You are worth something.
- Be aware of your mental health.
- The past is in the past.
- We are all equal.
22 Things I've Learned in 22 Years
Thursday, January 19, 2017
Nearly 23 trips I've made around the sun, so in honor of my upcoming birthday, I thought it would be interesting to see if I could put together a list of 22 things I have learned in my 22 years on Earth.